Friday, September 7, 2007

IPhone

I have a pocket PC phone that can do virtually everything the Iphone can do except for play youtube. The PPC also does not look quite as snazzy or have a touch screen that is as responsive, but it was cheaper before the Iphone even came out, plus it has wi-fi access. I use the stylus most of the time because for one thing the touch screen gets grimy and greasy from finger and face. No matter how cool an Iphone may look it will not be useful picking up dates if it emphasizes your oily skin. Was this not obvious to the Wall Street analysts.

Service note: I have not had luck with my Verizon carrier, I often am unable to "hear me now."
My previous carrier was sprint and disappointed as well.

Make a note of the lack of wi-fi access in cell-phones, there is no good reason for eliminating this useful capability from phones except for the pressure from telecom companies to eliminate this feature in favor of data service plans that make big money for the service providers.

No comments: